Today on 26th of April 2016 we are there with a new job from Anti Terrorism Court Gujranwala Jobs April 2016 Test & Interview Schedule. The Anti Terrorism court which is responsible for taking the case and their solvation against the crimes and blunders is in in probe of very low level job of Chowkidar who should be literate and having the domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply for this post. The prescribed age limit should be 18-25 years for this vacancy. It’s the wonderful opportunity on behalf of literate person who remain in probe of such jobs and they will get rid of unemployment also. So, those applicants who wishes to apply for this post must meet the same needs of this job as same as mentioned and than he will able to take the job. So, these all are the complete details of this job. Read all the details carefully and than tap to apply. Now. let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
Anti Terrorism Court Gujranwala Jobs April 2016 Test & Interview Schedule
How to Apply:
- Those candidates who are willing to apply for this job have to send their application with copies of relevant documents, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should reach before due date.
- Last date for submission of application is 5th May 2016.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Test and interview will be held on 7th May 2016.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.