For all those who are interested to have job in any Top ranked Bank of Pakistan we provide here Allied Bank MTO Jobs 2015 Management Trainee Officer Apply Online. ABL Allied Bank Limited is reputed Bank of Pakistan that it is working brilliantly since it was established and its result is this that it has more than 1000 online branches and more than 900 ATMS in Pakistan. To make its services much better it has announced opportunity for the young talented and well disciplined candidates for the vacant position of Management Trainee Officer (MTO). Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for this post but they should possess MBA, M.Com, Masters in Banking & Finance or in Economics degree from HEC recognized Pakistani or Foreign Universities with minimum CGPA of 3.0 or at least 80% marks and age of candidate should be 27 years as on 30th November, 2015. After successful selection candidate have to undergo training process and after training program Allied Bank will provide job opportunities based on performance and level of candidate. So, interested candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Allied Bank MTO Jobs 2015 Management Trainee Officer Apply Online
How To Apply:
- Only eligible candidates meeting above criteria should apply via online at the official site of ABL or through web link given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 09th November, 2015.
- All applicants should apply via online because hardcopies of CVs received by post or emails or dropped in person shall not be entertained and will be considered as disqualifier.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and if there is no response is received from the bank within 4 weeks of the closing date then candidates should assume that a better profile has been selected.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Allied Bank MTO Jobs 2015 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here