Applications are being offered from Allied Bank Internship Program 2017 For ICAP Students Online Apply. For all those applicants its the great opportunity which has brought before you by Allied Bank Limited has announced Internship/Training Program for ICAP Students. Allied Bank has made the partnership with Institute of Chartered Accountant Pakistan as a Training Organization Outside Practice (TOOP) and under this the Bank has lunched the Internship/Training Program. So guys, come forward and do training here in order to enhance your skills and find out the right place to work an employee after successful training. There are some disciplines which are mentioned to do internship such as Finance, Audit and Risk Review and Risk Management & Compliance based at Lahore and much more. So, now, I will highlight its applying and eligibility requirements below.
ABL is abbreviated as Allied Bank Limited is the famous bank of Pakistan which is operating major networks of 1,150 online branches and is having 1,150 ATM’s in Pakistan is the best universal service providing bank. Being a Private Bank it offers Private job, internships and training programs.
For to apply against the above program one should be having the Certificate in Accounting and Finance (CAF) passed or equivalent.
Age limit should be up to 27 year’s till 31st July 2017.
ABL Bank Training/Internship Program 2017 Latest June Add
How to Apply for ABL Bank Training/Internship Program:
- Applicants who meet the said criteria are required to apply online from the given web link below or from the official site of ABL such as www.abl.com/careers to the Chief Human Resource.
- Last date for applying is 31st July 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Female and Minorities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Hard copies of CV’s through mail, phone calls and courier will not be accepted.
- So, stay tuned with this page for more jobs.
Allied Bank Internship Program 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here