AJK Forest Department Jobs 2021 For Junior Clerks Eligibility Criteria
PKR 16000, 175000
18 - 60 Years
Clerical, Computer Basics
Today at this job platform I am going to enlist the job opportunity from AJK Forest Department Jobs 2021 For Junior Clerks Eligibility Criteria. the Forest Department of Azad Jammu & Kashmir recently requires the service of eligible, adroit, brilliant, and experienced applicants for the following vacant situations which include (Project Director, Divisional Forest Officer (DPO) Monitoring & Evaluation, Divisional Forest Officer (DPO) Planning & Extension, GIS Specialist, GIS Technician / Cartographer, Head Clerk, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Computer Operator / Stenographer, Photographer, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker, Office Boy) are the vacant situations which need to be filled by the eligible applicants.
the job is on contract basis and the applications are required to apply from natives of Azad Jammu & Kashmir are invited to apply and are eligible to give applications. So, those applicants who are looking for such jobs must have a look and apply if they possess such amenities must fulfill all the demands of this job and then tap to apply if they are truly the job seekers.
So, don’t get late and apply as soon as possible for these exciting career opportunities and get the latest job updates daily from this job page. So, now after having such details let’s tap towards its applying criteria plus educational and expertise requirements.
Educational & Experience Requirements: Those applicants who are going to apply for this job must possess the Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric / Middle are the educational requirements of these jobs with several years expertise are required to hold these jobs.
AJK Forest Department Jobs January 2021 For Computer Operator Eligibility Criteria
- Project Director
- Divisional Forest Officer (DPO) Monitoring & Evaluation
- Divisional Forest Officer (DPO) Planning & Extension
- GIS Specialist
- GIS Technician / Cartographer
- Head Clerk
- Senior Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Computer Operator / Stenographer
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Office Boy
How to Apply for Forest Department AJK Jobs:
- Interested applicants who are going to apply for these jobs should apply by sending the application with copies of educational and experience, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should reach at the mentioned address.
- The last date for applying is July 22, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates are called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Late received the application and those of incomplete application will be called for interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents will be produced.
- A separate call letter will be issued to each applicant.
- So guys, don’t waste time and get employed in this good sector and be the first one to get employed. So, don’t waste time and get employed. Stay in touch with this website and get more quality jobs and get employed.
AJK Forest Department Jobs 2021
Address: Chief Conservator of Forests (Dev) GoAJK District Complex “C” Block Muzaffarabad.
- Civil Court Tank |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 16, 2023
- Defence Housing Authority Quetta |
- 70 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 15, 2022
- Pakistan Cricket Board |
- 6 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 23, 2022
- District and Session Court Tank |
- 12 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 10, 2023
- Public Health Engineering Department |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 24, 2022