Here at this page i am in nexus with all the job seeking individuals to inform them about a recent job from Agriculture Department Shiekhupura Jobs May 2016 For Laboratory Attendant. The Agriculture Department which is held responsible for crops, seedling and other multiple functions which are related with it is recently felt the need to hire the eligible, adroit and lees educated applicants for the following vacant posts which includes Baildar, Mali, Helper, Khakrob, Laboratory Attendant and Chowkidar are eligible to apply and fill those vacant situations with their experience. Both male as well as female are eligible to apply for these jobs. Age limit should be18 to 25 years. the job is on 3-5 years contract basis to apply. The quota is reserved for 15% Women, 3% Disable persons, 5% for Minorities and 20% for In service employees as well as for retired employees children. The applicant must belong to Sheikhupura and possess the same domicile will be eligible to apply for those positions. So, its the brilliant opportunity for those who are less literate and are still unemployed and searching for jobs are welcome to apply for these sort of jobs. Now, let’s head towards its applying criteria and its educational and experience requirements too.
Agriculture Department Shiekhupura Jobs May 2016 For Laboratory Attendant
- Laboratory Attendant
Educational & Experience Requirements: Those who are willing to apply for this post are having the Primary education, should be healthy and posses the relevant field expertise are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to send the handwritten application with copies of all credentials, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 29th May 2016.
- The applicants must possess the domicile of Shiekhupura also the CNIC.
- Those who are applying through quota so they must mention the name of quota while sending the application.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel or reject any application form without assigning any reason.
- Interview will be held on 8th June 2016.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- No separate call letter will be issued for the interview.
- The decision of selection committee will be final which cannot be challenged in any court.
- Recruitment will be done of 2004 Contract Policy of Govt of Punjab.
- Mention the name of applied position on the top of envelope.
Agriculture Department Shiekhupura Jobs 2016
Address: District Officer Agriculture department (Extension), Shiekhupura.