For the residents of Lahore we provide here Agriculture Department Punjab 14 Stenographer Jobs March 2016 Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Agriculture Department Punjab are available and it is looking to recruit following position among the residents of Lahore for which it invites application from the well educated, skilled and hardworking candidates for the following post of Stenographer. Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis as per the recruitment policy of Government of Punjab and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should have valid CNIC, Domicile and Intermediate or equivalent qualification with shorthand speed of 70 words per minute and English typing speed of 35 words per minute and have grip on MS Office. Those candidates who can produce speed 60 w.p.m. in Urdu Shorthand and 25 w.p.m. in Urdu computer will be preferred. So, let’s move towards how to apply procedure of the vacant position which is given below.
Agriculture Department Punjab 14 Stenographer Jobs March 2016 Latest Advertisement
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th March, 2016.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates from government or semi government sector should apply through proper channel.
- Call letters for test / interview will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for test and interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs March 2016
Address: Rapid Soil Fertility Survey and Soil Testing Institute, Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.