|Posted on:||14th Apr 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 28, 2017|
|Organization:||Agriculture Department, Rapid Soil Fertility Research Institute|
|Age Limit:||Location: Lahore|
Career offers are being offered from Agriculture Department Lahore Jobs 2017 Test & Interview Schedule. Rapid Soil Fertility and Research Institute is seeking to hire the well disciplined, educated and experienced applicants are required to apply for the following posts which include (Field Assistant and Field Surveyor) are the posts which need to be filled with Matric qualification with 2nd Division from a recognized institute and 3 year's Diploma is required in the similar capacity. These posts are vacant for Disable applicants. Age limit should be 20-25 year's with 5 year's age relaxation will be given to male and 8 years will be given to females. All those applicants who possess the domicile of Punjab are welcome to apply for such posts. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Soil Fertility Research Institute Lahore Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab
- Field Assistant
- Field Surveyor
How to Apply for Agriculture Dpt Lahore Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as an educational certificate, experience certificate, Disability Certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 28th April 2017.
- Candidates must clearly mention the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or late received applications shall not be entertained.
- Recruitment will be made according to the policy of Govt.
- The original documents will be examined at the time of interview.
- All domicile holders of Punjab are welcome to apply.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
Agriculture Department Lahore Jobs 2017
Address: Nazim, Rapid Soil Fertility Survey & Soil Testing Institute, Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.