Jobs are vacant in The Aga Khan University, Pakistan. Aga Khan University (AKU) Jobs 2020 for Non-Teaching Staff. Aga Khan University is one of the leading educational institutes which is working brilliantly for the progress of higher education in Pakistan. University has facilitated the students of Pakistan with different facilities related to higher education but for now, it provides you a job opportunity that would help you to secure your future.
AKU is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, dynamic, professionals, and well-disciplined candidates for Non-Teaching Staff and invites applications from interested candidates to join this leading educational institute fulfill their dream of achieving the success and list of required Non-Teaching staff is given below.
Candidates with at least 4 years of structured post-graduate training in Medicine from a reputed institution and should be FCPS cleared in Medicine, Pulmonology or Nephrology with 3 years of ICU training, so feel free to apply for it and be a part of this leading educational institution of Pakistan. Interested candidates read carefully the eligibility criteria given in the image posted below before applying for the job.
AKU Jobs 2020 Aga Khan University Karachi Sindh
- Instructor (MICU) – Locum
How To Apply for Aga Khan University Jobs:
- Interested candidates may apply online at www.aku.edu.
- The last date for submission of application is April 30, 2020.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for the latest jobs.
Aga Khan University Jobs 2020
To Apply Online: Click Here