|Posted on:||15th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 30, 2017|
|Organization:||Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology|
|Age Limit:||Location: Rawalpindi|
Recruitment offers are being offered from AFIC Rawalpindi Jobs Oct 2017 For Civil Nurse Eligibility Criteria. For all those applicants who are looking for the Govt jobs so tap to this page because Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi is seeking to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the post of (Civil Nurse) the 20 post are vacant to apply. Appointment of the applicants will be made on contract basis. Only eligible female applicants are required to apply. Applicants who are willing to apply needs to possess General Nursing Diploma, Midwifery Diploma and BS.c Nursing with observation of ICU & Cardiac Care Unit along with registration with Pakistan Nursing Council is required and 3 years relevant expertise working in a hospital is required. Females will be given salary according to the expertise and qualification. Now, I will let you know about it's further details below.
For Current Army Jobs: Click Here
Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi Jobs 2017 Oct Advertisement
- Civil Nurse
How to Apply for Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Jobs:
- Applicants needs to apply by sending the application to the respective address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 30th October 2017.
- The applicants must belong to Pakistan and possess its nationality is mandatory.
- Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The application received after closing date and incomplete will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be bought.
- So guys, don't let go this opportunity and get employed as soon as possible.
AFIC Rawalpindi Jobs 2017
Address: Deputy Commandant/Deputy Commander-02 (Admin), Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology, Rawalpindi.