Admissions in LHV/Nursing 2016-18 PHSA Peshawar NTS Form Download
Here in the following i am going to throw light on the admission update from Admissions in LHV/Nursing 2016-18 PHSA Peshawar NTS Form Download. The admission news announcement is being offered from the Provincial Health Service Academy Peshawar is the well known Govt Institute which teaches the Nursing Diploma courses for 4 years and LHV Courses for 2 years are offered. For the nursing courses the course begins from 2016 till 2020 and for the LHV Course will remain continue till 2016 to 2018. Only females are required to apply for these courses and those applicants who belong to FATA and KPK are welcome cordially to get admissions.These trainings will be given in different schools and institutes of Peshawar, Mardan and Abbottabad, DI Khan, Swat, Malakand and many more cities also. The name of such institutes will be had from the advertisement image. So, after having these details now let’s have a look on the further details of this admission and its eligibility criteria and applying criteria.
PHSA Peshawar Nursing/LHV Admissions 2016-18 NTS Form Download
Names of Programs:
- Nursing/Lady Health Visitor (LHV)
The eligibility criteria for to get admission in these programs one must be having the Matric in Science with 55/5 marks with compulsory subjects as (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) or should be having the FS.c in (Pre-Medical) with minimum 50% marks are the eligibility criteria for this program.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit should be 15 years and maximum 30 years is required.
Marital Status: The applicants must be unmarried and during training they will not be permitted to get marry.
Stipend: During training for the Nursing the nurse applicants will be stipend Rs. 5000/ whereas the LHV’s will be given Rs. 3565/ per month. This stipend will be given to the applicants on regular seats not for the self finance and quota seats.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants who wishes to get admission needs to download the application form and prospectus from the NTS website or from the given link below and can be accessed also from the PHSA website www.phsa.edu.pk.
- Fully completed application form should be submitted with the copies of Matric, Intermediate DMC’s Domicile, CNIC, 2 passport size photographs, “B” Form should be submitted to the NTS Headquarter.
- The NTS is authorized to conduct the test and the result of the test will be dispatched on NTS website.
- Late received and incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the applicants.
Admissions in LHV/Nursing 2016-18
Address: NTS, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.