|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 16, 2017|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education Required:||MPhil, Masters, B.Sc, Graduation|
At this page, you’ll get PPSC Sub Divisional Officer/Assistant Jobs 2017 Communication & Works Department. One of the most awaiting job opportunity is here from the Punjab Public Service Commission which is seeking to recruit the well disciplined, adroit, caliber and well-experienced applicants in the different departments such as (Communication & Works Department and Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department) are required to fill the following posts which includes (Assistant Engineer/Sub Divisional Officer/Assistant Director/Deputy District Officer, Chief Translator and Translator). Candidates from all over Punjab are welcome to apply but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled such as B.Sc Civil Engineering qualification is required for Sr. No. 53, for other positions MPhil, Masters, Graduation pass candidates can apply. The applicants will be posted anywhere within the Punjab. Qualified Male, Female & Shemale are eligible to apply. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. So, have a look at its applying criteria below.
For Current PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs 2017 Punjab Public Service Commission Advertisement Latest
Vacant Situations in Communication & Works Department:
- Assistant Engineer/Sub Divisional Officer/Assistant Director/Deputy District Officer
Vacant Situations in Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department:
- Chief Translator
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Willing applicants have to apply online on the given web link namely www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs. 400/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- The last date for applying is March 16, 2017.
- Applications other than online and its hard copy will not be entertained.
- Disable persons are exempted from test fee.
- Editing and rectifying options are available in the online form filling till the last date of submission of a form.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
- So, stay connected with this page for more awesome and fabulous jobs with true and accurate details and go on applying for your own choice jobs and get employed.
PPSC Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here