|Last Date to Apply:||May 03, 2017|
|Organization:||National Tariff Commission|
|Education Required:||Masters, LLM|
Get National Tariff Commission NTC Pakistan Govt Jobs 2017 Employment Opportunities at this page. National Tariff Commission is responsible for implementation of trade defence laws under Anti-dumping Duties Act 2015, Countervailing Duties Act 2015 and Safeguard Measures (Amendment) Act 2015 strictly in conformity with the WTO Agreements. NTC is seeking professionally qualified for the following positions to assist in the implementation of trade defence laws such as (Chief Legal Officer, Senior Legal Officer and Legal Officer). Positions are based in Islamabad and are on contract basis initially for a period of one year and extendable for three years on performance evaluation basis. For all of the above positions, the applicants should be having the Masters/LLM qualification with relevant expertise are required to apply for such positions. Candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Federal Government Jobs: Click Here
National Tariff Commission Jobs 2017 Federal Government Vacancies
- Chief Legal Officer
- Senior Legal Officer
- Legal Officer
How to Apply for NTC Islamabad Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to submit detailed CV, CNIC, recent passport size photograph to Deputy Director (Admin) National Tariff Commission, GPO Post Box No. 1689, Islamabad-44000.
- Mark an envelope with the position you are applying for.
- The last date for applying is May 03, 2017.
- Unsigned/Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel. So, stay tuned with this page for more jobs.
NTC Islamabad Jobs 2017
Address: Deputy Director (Admin) National Tariff Commission, GPO Post Box No. 1689, Islamabad-44000.