|Posted on:||7th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 21, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, PHD|
|Organization:||National Tariff Commission|
|Age Limit:||Location: Islamabad|
Enjoy the October's latest career offer from National Tariff Commission NTC Pakistan Govt Jobs 2017 Online Form. National Tariff Commission is seeking professionally qualified and well disciplined applicants for the following positions which needs to be filled such as (Economist and Assistant Financial Analyst) are the current vacancies which requires to be filled by the applicants before due date. For all of above positions, the applicants should be having the Masters degree in Economics and M.Phil from well recognized university with 3 years relevant expertise are needed to apply whereas preference will be given to those Ph.D Degree holders for 1st post and for the 2nd post the applicants should possess ACMA, ICMA, ACCA, CA from well recognized institute is required to apply for this post. Applicants will be hired on contract basis for the period of three years which will be extended further on performance basis. Candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
NTC is abbreviated as National Tariff Commission which is the autonomous investogation authority of Pakistan and is responsible for implementation of trade defence laws under Anti-dumping Duties Act 2015, Countervailing Duties Act 2015 and Safeguard Measures (Amendment) Act 2015 strictly in conformity with the WTO Agreements. Being a Govt body it offers number of the opportunities as required by the department.
For More Federal Government Jobs: Click Here
National Tariff Commission Jobs 2017 Federal Government Vacancies
- Assistant Financial Analyst
How to Apply for NTC Islamabad Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to download the application form NTC Website as www.ntc.gov.pk.
- Duly filled form should be sent without attaching any documents.
- Last date for applying is 21st October 2017.
- Mark an envelope with the position you are applying for.
- Unsigned/Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
NTC Islamabad Jobs 2017
Application Form Will Be Uploaded Soon
Address: Deputy Director (Admin), National Tariff Commission, GPO, PO Box No, 1689 Islamabad, 44000.