Enjoy September’s latest career offer from National Tariff Commission Jobs 2020 NTC Pakistan Advertisement Online Form. National Tariff Commission is seeking professionally qualified and well-disciplined applicants for the following positions which need to be filled such as (Deputy Director (BS-18), Assistant Director (BS-17), Stenotypist (BS-14), Lower Division Clerk (BS-09), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Chowkidar (BS-01)) are the current vacancies which requires to be filled by the applicants before the due date.
For all of the above positions, the applicants should be having the Masters / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary from a well-recognized institute with 1 to 5 years of relevant expertise are needed to apply for these posts.
Applicants will be hired on a contract basis for a period of two years which will be extended further on a performance basis. Candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
NTC is abbreviated as National Tariff Commission which is the autonomous investogation authority of Pakistan and is responsible for implementation of trade defence laws under Anti-dumping Duties Act 2015, Countervailing Duties Act 2015 and Safeguard Measures (Amendment) Act 2015 strictly in conformity with the WTO Agreements. Being a Govt body it offers number of the opportunities as required by the department.
For More Federal Government Jobs: Click Here
National Tariff Commission Jobs 2020 Federal Government Vacancies
- Deputy Director (BS-18)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
How to Apply for National Tariff Commission Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 4 interested applicants are required to download the application form NTC Website as www.ntc.gov.pk.
- Duly filled form along with all relevant documents should be sent to the following address given below.
- For Sr. No. 5 & 6 candidates may apply on the handwritten application and relevant documents to the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is September 11, 2020.
- Mark an envelope with the position you are applying for.
- Unsigned/Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
National Tariff Commission Jobs 2020
Application Form Will Be Uploaded Soon
Address: Secretary, National Tariff Commission, GPO, PO Box No, 1689 Islamabad, 44000.