Enjoy June’s latest career offer from National Tariff Commission Jobs 2021 NTC Pakistan Advertisement Online Form. National Tariff Commission is seeking professionally qualified and well-disciplined applicants for the following positions which need to be filled as (Driver (BS-04), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Chowkidar (BS-01)) are the current vacancies that requires to be filled by the applicants before the due date.
For all of the above positions, the applicants should be having the Matric / Middle from a well-recognized institute with 1 to 2 years of relevant expertise are needed to apply for these posts.
Applicants will be hired on a contract basis for a period of two years which will be extended further on a performance basis. Candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
NTC is abbreviated as National Tariff Commission which is the autonomous investogation authority of Pakistan and is responsible for implementation of trade defence laws under Anti-dumping Duties Act 2015, Countervailing Duties Act 2015 and Safeguard Measures (Amendment) Act 2015 strictly in conformity with the WTO Agreements. Being a Govt body it offers number of the opportunities as required by the department.
For More Federal Government Jobs: Click Here
National Tariff Commission Jobs 2021 Federal Government Vacancies
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
How to Apply for National Tariff Commission Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to apply on the handwritten application along with all relevant documents should be sent to the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is June 15, 2021.
- Mark an envelope with the position you are applying for.
- Unsigned/Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
National Tariff Commission Jobs 2021
Address: National Tariff Commission, GPO, PO Box No, 1689 Islamabad, 44000.