|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 15, 2017|
|Organization:||Ministry of Railways|
|Education Required:||Masters, B.E|
One of the wonderful vacancy announcement of the February is before you from Ministry of Railways Jobs 2017 Govt of Pakistan Current Openings. Applications are being offered for the Kashmir Railway Company, Ministry of Railways Govt of Pakistan intends to hire the eligible, professional, skillful and adroit applicants are needed to fill the vacant situation of (Chief Executive Officer) is the given positions which needs to be filled by the applicants by fulfilling all the educational and expertise demands. Appointment will be made on the basis of contract for the period of 2 years which will be extended further on account of satisfactory performance and on consent of the Ministry. Being a post of MP Sclae-01 attractive remuneration will be given to the applicants. Now, let me tell you further about its rest of the details below.
Ministry of Railways is the Federal Government body which is established under the Govt of Pakistan and is indulged in many functions which are related with the transport of passengers and goods, locomotives planning and administration passengers transport are the major function of Pakistan Railways. Being a Federal Govt department it offers Govt jobs of different levels as Masters to Matric level.
For above post the Masters qualification is required is Business/Public Administration/Social Science/Law or B.E from HEC recognized university with training in advanced Railway Operations/Management with 20 years overall expertise are required to apply with relevant skills are needed to apply for the above post.
Age limit should be 62 years.
For Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
Kashmir Railway Company Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- Chief Executive Officer
How to Apply for Ministry of Railways Jobs:
- Applicants meeting the said criteria are required to apply by sending the application along with CV with recent passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 15th February 2017.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
Ministry of Railways Jobs 2017
Address: Deputy Director (Establishment), Ministry of Railways, Room No 515, 5th Floor, D Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.