|Posted on:||26th Nov 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 11, 2016|
For to get Railways jobs for now and fresh so have a look here a job is there from Pakistan Railways Headquarter Lahore Jobs 2016 Current Vacancies. For all those applicants who are having the craze to join Pakistan Railways so recently its has announced the vacant situation in this department for to join from Project Director/Dry Ports Pakistan Railways Headqurater Office and for such vacancies its is looking to recruit the serving, energetic, dynamic, professional and well experience candidates are required to apply for the multiple posts which includes Assistant Executive Engineer (Incharge) Civil and Works Accountant are the two of the posts vacant which requires to be filled by the intelligent and well disciplined applicants as soon as possible. So, the posts are before you to hit the button on your desired post but now the eligibility criteria overall for all of these posts includes BS.c, Graduation, Relevant Diploma from the well reputed institute along with several years expertise in Railway field are required to apply for these jobs, Selection will be made on on open merit basis. Handsome salary package will be granted to the applicants with awesome fringe benefits. Age limit should b 63 years. Appointment will be made for one year basis which leads to be extended further on best conduct of the applicants. Now, move on to have its further details below.
For More Pakistan Railway Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Railways Lahore Jobs 2016 November Latest Advertisement
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Incharge) Civil
- Works Accountant
How to Apply for Pak Railways Jobs:
- Application written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th December 2016.
- Post applied for, must be mentioned clearly on the envelope.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The applicants who does not fulfill the said criteria so they need to submit the application.
- Those who have been retired from Pakistan Railways and have served in the same posts are eligible to apply.
- Male and female both are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should clear himself from Security Agencies.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test via call letter.
- No TA/DA will be paid for selection procedure.
- For more Government Jobs Please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
Pakistan Railways Headquarter Lahore Jobs 2016
Address: Project Director, Dry Ports Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore.