|Last Date to Apply:||10 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||Lahore Development Authority|
Here you’ll have LDA Assistant Director Jobs 2016 NTS Form Latest January Advertisement. Jobs in LDA Lahore Development Authority are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined against the following position such as (Assistant Director (Town Planning)). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract will be five years and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates should have qualification B.Sc Town Planning and age between 21 to 30 years. So, for interested candidates we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the very next heading and only suitable candidates should apply otherwise applications of in eligible candidates will be terminate from selection procedure.
LDA Assistant Director Jobs 2016 NTS Form Latest January Advertisement
- Assistant Director (Town Planning)
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form and deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk or you can also download it from the following web link given below.
- Applications along with original deposit slip of Test Fee which is Rs. 800/- in favor of NTS, attested copies of educational certificate, Domicile, CNIC and two recent photographs should reach the following address.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th February, 2016.
- NTS test shall be conducted on 28th February, 2016.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
LDA Assistant Director Jobs 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here