|Last Date to Apply:||31 Aug 2016|
|Education Required:||Bachelor's, Matric, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma, Middle|
Here in the following i am going to discuss about the job offer from Join Pak Navy as Civilian 2016-2017-A Batch Online Registration www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. The applications are invited from the well known and one of the desired department and Defence Force of Pakistan as Pakistan Navy is inviting the applicants to join this department in the various disciplines in the Islamabad Naval Headquarter for Higher Formation in number of the different discipline the nationality holders of Pakistan are invited with heart and soul to come and show ans surf their skills to get employment in their desired field where they fell free to work and possess all the skills. The quota is also available for the regional candidates and the previous and former employees working in the Navy. So, after having these basic details now will will let you known about the eligibility requirements and the applying method of these posts and the names of the disciplines in which vacancies are available and waiting for the applicants to come and step ahead towards the bright place and future. have a look below.
For Latest Pakistan Navy Jobs: Click Here
Join Pak Navy as Civilian 2016-2017-A Batch Online Registration www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Vacant Situations in Naval Headquarter Islamabad (Higher Formation):
- Data Entry Operator
- Urdu Typist
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Vacant Situations For Industrial /Technical Staff (For Lower Formation):
- Leading Man
- Assistant Leading Man
- High Skilled Grade-03
- Civilian Apprentice
Vacant Situations in Non Industrial/ Non Technical Staff (Lower Formation -PNCA):
- Sub Inspector
- Sport Coach, Squash, Shooting, Racing
- Junior Scientific Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Assistant Examiner
- Labour Welfare Supervisor
- Senior Drawing Instructor
- Engine Driver
- Senior Assistant Examiner (Ammunition)
- Junior Instructor
- Lady Receptionist
- Engine Driver-03
- Police Constable
- Lab Attendant
- Junior Time Keeper
- Crane Driver/ Operator
- MT Driver
- MT Driver-(Fire Brigade)
- Dispatch Rider
- Lady Police Constable
For all of these posts the overall education which is required includes Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, relevant Diploma and Matric and Middle pass applicants are invited along with each field relevant expertise are required to be find eligible and fit to be hired.
Gender: Both male and females are eligible to apply.
Nationality: The nationality holders of Pakistan are welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants can register themselves online from the given link below or can apply by visiting the official site of the Pakistan Navy as joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- For the posts from No, 10 to 12 the online registration facility will not be there so the applicants have to send the handwritten application by attaching the educational documents, CNIC, Domicile/PRC, 3 passport size photographs and Rs.200/ postal order should reach at the said address.
- The candidates while appearing for the Entry Test have to pay the postal order of Rs.200/ in favor of Directorate of NHQ Islamabad or can bring with themselves will be acceptable.
- The registration begin from 14th August 2016 till 31st August 2016.
- The candidates will got through the written test which will be held on 24th September 2016 except the vacancy number 12 and 10 all have to appear in the written test.
- The information regarding the Venue and Registration slip will be displayed on the website of Pakistan Navy.
- After the good and successful result of Written test the applicants will undergo the Personality test and further will go under the Medical Examination and if they pass these two exams properly so they will be given and assigned the work to do over there and the authority will also conduct the interview.
Join Pak Navy as Civilian 2016-2017
For Online Registration: Click Here