|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Education Required:||Bachelor's, Matric, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma, Middle|
This page is about Join Pak Navy as Civilian 2017-B Batch Online Registration www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. To be a part of Pakistan Navy is an honored for us because this force is protecting Pakistan from the seaside and its officers are serving the nation day and night for its prosperity. Now, latest jobs announced for the Pakistani Nationals to have a job in Pak Navy as a civilian in different sectors like (Positions for Naval Headquarter Islamabad, Positions for Industrial / Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA) and (Positions for Industrial / Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation-PNCA)). The complete list of vacant positions can be examined from the following. Those candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs must read the eligibility criteria carefully according to which Graduation, Intermediate, and Matric pass individuals from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply. So, all the educated Male / Female individuals possessing higher qualifications and looking to have a job in Navy, should take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible to fulfill their dream of having a job in Pakistan Navy. Now, let’s jump towards vacant positions and how to apply procedure.
For Latest Pakistan Navy Jobs: Click Here
Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2017-B Batch Online Registration www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Vacant Situations in Naval Headquarter Islamabad (Higher Formation):
- Data Entry Operator
- Duplicating Machine Operator
Vacant Situations For Industrial /Technical Staff (Lower Formation-PNCA):
- Leading Man
- High Skilled Grade-II
Vacant Situations in Non-Industrial/ Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation -PNCA):
- Sports Coach Shooting
- Junior Scientific Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Assistant Examiner (Mechanical)
- Assistant Examiner (Ammunition)
- Assistant Examiner (Store)
- Junior Instructor
- Engine Driver
- Store Man
- Lab Attendant
- Junior Time Keeper
- Crane Driver/Operator
- Dispatch Rider
For all of these posts, the overall education which is required includes Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, relevant Diploma and Matric and Middle pass applicants are invited along with each field relevant expertise are required to be find eligible and fit to be hired.
Gender: Both male and females are eligible to apply.
Nationality: The nationality holders of Pakistan are welcome to apply.
How to Apply for Pak Navy Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants can register themselves online from the given link below or can apply by visiting the official site of the Pakistan Navy as joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- The candidates while appearing for the Entry Test have to pay the postal order of Rs.200/ in favor of Directorate of NHQ Islamabad or can bring with themselves will be acceptable.
- The registration begins from 09th April to 23rd April 2017.
- The candidates will go through the written test which will be held on 06th May 2017.
- The information regarding the Venue and Registration slip will be displayed on the website of Pakistan Navy.
- After the good and successful result of Written test, the applicants will undergo the Personality test and further will go under the Medical Examination and if they pass these two exams properly so they will be given and assigned the work to do over there and the authority will also conduct the interview.
Join Pak Navy as Civilian 2017
For Online Registration: Click Here