|Last Date to Apply:||May 15, 2017|
|Education Required:||Matric, Intermediate|
Get Join Pak Army as Soldier 2017 Online Registration | www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk at this page. Latest Jobs in Pakistan Army 2017 are announced today for those who are passionate to be part of Pakistan Army and wanted to serve the nation. Today on 10th April 2017 Soldier Jobs in Pak Army 2017 are announced for which applications are invited from the residents of Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan Male individuals. There are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the eligible candidates and detailed eligibility criteria can be examined from the following image posted below. It is the finest opportunity for the candidates to have a job in Pakistan Army because once you are selected here you’ll be able to earn handsome salary package along with numerous facilities and most of all the honor to be part of most respected defence force of Pakistan. Now let’s jump towards requirements and how to apply procedure in the following.
www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk as Soldier 2017 Online Registration
- Nationality: Pakistan and Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan domiciled holders are welcome to apply.
- Age: Candidates between 17 ½ to 23 years of age are eligible to apply but there is one-year relaxation in upper age limit for Graduates, Children of Martyred and 2 years relaxation is available for the drivers.
- Height: detailed information about required height is given below.
- For Soldier 5’ Feet and 6” Inches (167.5 cm) is required.
- For Clerk and Cook 5’ Feet and 3” Inches (160 cm) is required.
- For Military Police 5’ Feet and 8” Inches (173 cm) is required to apply.
- Educational Qualification:
- For Soldier Matric or above-qualified candidates can apply.
- For Clerk Intermediate or above qualified with computer diplomas are eligible to apply.
- For Cook Middle or above-qualified candidates can apply.
How to Apply for Soldier Jobs:
- Interested candidates can apply via online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Registrations are open from April 15 to May 15, 2017.
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting neared Army Selection and Recruitment Office and Regimental Center along with following documents.
- Original documents along with two sets of attested photocopies of all documents.
- Original NIC or B-Form.
- Attested copy of Father’s NIC card.
- Original Domicile.
- Four Passport size photographs.
- All documents should be attested by any High Ranked Government Officer.
- Please continuously visit the official site of Pak Army for more information about Selection Procedure.
Soldier Jobs in Pak Army 2017
Address: Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Office and Regimental Centre.
For Online Registration: Click Here