|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 30, 2017|
|Education Required:||MBBS, BDS, FCPS|
Get Join Pak Army as Captain Short Service Regular Commission 2017 SSRC Online Registration is inviting the energetic, disciplined, high caliber and capable applicants are invited recently in this year to join it as Captain/Major through Short Service Regular Commission in AMC/AD and another good thing is that the opportunity is given both male and females to come forward and apply. All the Pakistani national holders are welcome cordially to come and serve their nation with heart and soul. So guys, its brief introduction now I will tell you about the further criteria of these posts below.
Pakistan Army which is one of the well known Defence Force of our dearest homeland and it is the land serving force which is serving day and night with great heart and soul and striving hard to maintain the peace and prosperity of the homeland without caring about their lives. It came in existence after the independence of Pakistan to serve. As far as Pak Army Jobs are concerned so it gives mutual chance to male and female and all sort of Master to Matric level vacancies have been advertised here. Current Pak Army Jobs 2017 are announced which can be examined from this page of our site JobsAlert.pk
For More Army Jobs: Click Here
Pak Army Captain Jobs 2017 through SSRC Online Registration
- Nationality: Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply and those of domicile holder of AJK/ Gilgit Baltistan are eligible to apply and those who possess the dual nationality have to surrender from one upon final selection.
- Gender: Both male and female are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Male married and unmarried both are liable to apply whereas female married, unmarried and those of widows are also liable to register themselves.
- Age Limit: For GDMO’s 28 to 36 years, for Specialists 20-35 years and those applicants who possess the age limit below than 28/32 are ineligible to apply.
- Physical Standards:
- Height for Male: Male should possess the height of “5-4 (162.5cm)
- Height for Female: Female should be having the “5-0 (152.4cm).
- Weight: Weight should be as per body mass index.
Category of Selection & Qualification:
- General Duty Medical Officers as Captain (Male/Female): For this category the applicants should possess the MBBS qualification recognized by PMDC is required.
- Classified Specialists as Major (Male/Female): For this category there are number of the of the special medical disciplines as
- Anesthesiology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Pathology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Basic Medicine Sciences (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Gynaecology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Surgeon (HPG) (Male/Female)
For all of these disciplines the applicants should be having the qualification of MBBS with Post Graduate qualification as FCPS (Pak), FRCS & MS from American Boards or certificates in the relevant disciplines is required.
- General Duty Dental Officer as Captain (Male): Applicants should be having the BDS qualification with PMDC recognition along with 1 year house job from PMDC institute and those without house job are required to apply.
- Classified Specialist (FCPS) as Major (Male) This classification possess the number of the special dental fields as
- Periodontics Qualified (Male)
- Orthodontics Qualified (Male)
- Operative Qualified (Male)
For the above disciplines the applicants should be having the BDS with FCPS (Pak) in Periodontics is required only.
- Pakistan Temporary Commission Officer male as Captain: For all of these disciplines the applicants should be having the qualification of MBBS from PMDC recognized institute.
- Captain / Major
How to Apply for Pak Army Jobs:
- All the interested and desired applicants are required to register online from the website as joinpakarmy.gov.pk or from the given link below and one can also register from the nearest selection center.
- Registration will begin from 3rd January till 30th January 2017.
- Preliminary Test will be held on 2nd & 3rd and on 6th to 9th February 2017 and after that the applicants will undergo the Written Test/Intelligence Test/ Personality Test and Preliminary Medical Test on the given schedule.
- Candidates who are selected by the AS&RCs will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and after that medical examination will be carried out by CMH and final selection will be made by CMH.
- Documents should be produced At AR&SC’s as Original and attested copies of marksheets, Registration certificates, House job certificates, domicile copy, 3 colored passport size photographs and crossed postal order of Rs.100/ in favor of Director General Personnel Administration, GDPA, GHQ Rawalpindi.
Join Pak Army as Captain / Major 2017
Address: Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
Online Registration Will Be Available Soon