|Last Date to Apply:||None|
Here at this page we’ll discuss about How to apply student visa in United Kingdom from Pakistan. Most of us desire to have study in UK for to make their future successful, but the basic problem which occurs that is this that we don’t know the proper method about how to apply for the student visa for UK from Pakistan. So read the following instructions carefully and apply for the student visa in United Kingdom and make your future successful as your desired. As the desire of most of the Pakistani students has increased to study in abroad countries in order to get higher education from well reputed universities and afterwards on completion get a great job ahead to settle the life and career. So for this one have to apply for abroad visa being a student who is not native of European country so he/she must apply for visa from Pakistan and meet all the requirements which are needed at the time of applying for visa.
How to Apply Student Visa for UK from Pakistan 2017 (Forms, Fee, Consultants)
|UK Embassy in Pakistan Details|
|Embassy||British High Commission Islamabad|
|Address||Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, PO Box 1122, Islamabad.|
Procedure for applying:
So now firstly one must apply for the student visa 3 month before and then go ahead.
Types of Visas and its applying procedure:
Student visa are of several types:
- “Short term student visa” which is of 6 months duration and the age should be 18 years for that but another condition is also there if one wants to join an English language course so he/she may get extended visa of 11 months also.
- “Short term student visa” can be applied under age of 17 if one wants to study in UK for six months.
- “Tier 4 child visa” which is having a long duration of academic courses and the age should be 4 to 17 years for applying this visa which is applicable for the student to be educated in fee paying institute.
- “Tier for general student visa” can be applied at the age of 16 and over and it offers graduate and undergraduate courses.
Now the student who have registered him/herself in a particular university from education department for abroad studies wait for the acceptance letter once it’s received so it means he/she is eligible to go UK for studies and after receiving that must contact the admission center of university and then fulfill all the requirements as mentioned in the form.
After that fill the application form along with paid fees and send it to British Embassy for approval.
Once the application is approved so they stamp it and then student is ready to have its passport and visa get stamped.
Processing time of Visa: The processing time of visa is 15 to 20 days.
FEE OF Visa: The fee of visa application is approximately Rs. 53,000.
Special requirements while filling application form:
- Here are some special indications before visa applying and these things are required in your application form:
- Having certain vaccination test if one is suffering from tuberculosis, high risk are and chest x-ray.
- Full documents showing qualification and financial status.
- Attending an interview and biometric test.
- Conduction of an English Language test for students applying TIER 4 GENERAL STUDENT VISA.
Healthcare Charges: If a student is applying visa for more than six months in UK have to pay health care surcharge of £150 per year.
Universities where student can study after applying visa:
The universities which have accommodation and which give admission to the other nation’s students and which students includes:
- Tier 4 (children) and Tier 4 (General) applicants.
- Student visitor visa applicants
- Child visitor visa applicants.
- One must be sure that he/she is accepted to the following university as
- A public funded institution of further or higher education i.e a university.
- A private education institution.
- An independent fee paying school.
- And these above mentioned institutes have some rules of courses which student have to follow which includes:
- A recognized full time degree course.
- A weekly full time course involving at least 15 hours organized day time study per week.
- A full time course of study at an independent fee paying school.
- And there are certain terms and conditions for applying in above mentioned institutes as:
- Student must be caliber to pay for course and support and accommodate his/herself and any dependents without working or help from public funds.
- Plan to leave UK when student complete the studies.
- Cheap accommodation is available but first year students are advised to their institutions to accommodate their self in institutions campus.
- Copy of passport is that is valid at least for 6 months more with the original passport too.
- Original CNIC card of an applicant along with its copy attested.
- Call letter and acceptance letter from the university or college.
- 4 passport size photographs recently taken with white background should be in 45mm and 35mm in size.
- Matric and intermediate certificated certified from concerned board and authority and attested by IBCC and Foreign Affair officers.
- Graduation and Master Degree certificates are also certified and attested from IBCC and Foreign Affair Officers.
- Original documents along with set of copies of all educational certificates and these documents should be attested from HEC, BISE or from any other board which is concerned with the student degree.
- Original IELTS/TOFEL or relevant score report.
- TB screening reports of the candidates.
- English Proficiency certificate.
- Submitted High Commission Fee of the UK Embassy.
- Last 28 days banks statement on personal name of student with bank manager’s letter. Balance must cover one year fee plus one year living cost also.
- Previous job experience if required in application form.
So this is whole detail about the applying criteria for UK as a student and it’s all requirements are mentioned also.
Beside this those students who go for studies also work over there as find part time jobs there in order to earn their livelihood also. But they are allowed to work only 20 hours per week not more than that.
Students who are on tier 4 general student visa are eligible to work otherwise those who are on short term visitor visa and on visit visa are not eligible to work.
Volunteering is the great job indeed for doing in the UK for improvement of society is the best job and working in restaurants and other little companies are also allowed.