|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 09, 2017|
|Organization:||Health & Population Welfare Department|
|Education Required:||MBBS, Masters, Intermediate, Graduation|
Here at this well known job page a recent job opportunity is being offered from Health & Population Welfare Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2017 Add. Applications are being invited from the Health & Population Welfare Department Gilgit Baltistan is inviting the well disciplined, caliber, well experienced applicants are required to apply for the number of the posts which includes (Vaccinator, ECG Technician, OT Technician, OT A, Junior X-Ray Technician/Radiographer/Dark Room Assistant, Junior Dental Technician,Dental Assistant, Blood Transfusion Technician, LDC, Junior MCH Technician/LHV, UDC, Junior Pharmacy Technician/Storekeeper/Assistant Storekeeper, Junior Medical Technician, Dispenser-02, G-01/Nursing Assistant, Ward Master and Lab Technician and Lab Attendant) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants and currently these posts are under the interview so guys don’t get late and apply as soon as possible. Quota is reserved for Women 10% and for Disable applicants as 2%. Attractive pacy packages will be given to the applicants. Now, have a look on its applying and eligibility criteria below.
Health Department and Population Welfare Department both are the Government organization in which the Health Department is responsible for providing the aid to the peoples and basic health facilities to the applicants and on the other hand population welfare department is responsible for the awareness of growth and child birth control updates and precautions to the families are the prime aim of this this department and if we look towards the career offers so mostly Graduation to Matric level qualification level vacancies have been given to be availed.
The overall qualification degrees which are required to fill these posts includes MBBS, Masters, Intermediate, Graduation from well recognized institute along with relevant field touch expertise are required to apply for these posts.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Health & Population Welfare Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2017 Career Offers
Vaccinator, ECG Technician, OT Technician, OT A
- Junior X-Ray Technician/Radiographer/Dark Room Assistant, Junior Dental Technician,Dental Assistant, Blood Transfusion Technician
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior MCH Technician/LHV
- Upper Division Clerk
- Junior Pharmacy Technician/Storekeeper/Assistant Storekeeper
- Junior Medical Technician, Dispenser-02, G-01/Nursing Assistant, Ward Master
- Lab Technician and Lab Attendant
How to Apply for Health & Population Welfare Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to come for the interview which will begin from 5th January 2017 and remain continue till 9th January 2017 except 8th January 2017.
- Candidates are required to bring their CNIC card along with self.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Interview of some of the posts will begin on 10:00am and some will begin on 12:00am.
- Electronic gadgets are not allowed to be brought.
- Applicants should bring their examination pad along with them.
Health & Population Welfare Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2017
Venue for Interview: Section Officer, Health & Population Secretariat, Gilgit Baltistan.