|Last Date to Apply:||May 16, 2017|
|Organization:||Balochistan Public Service Commission|
|Education Required:||MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, MD, MCPS/MS.c/MPH/MSPH, Master's, Bachelor's, BS.c|
Here you will be having an awesome job from BPSC Quetta Jobs 2017 Online Form Download Latest Add bpsc.gob.pk. Likewise, all the Commissions the Balochistan Public Service Commission has announced the bundles of vacant situations and for which the services of adroit, well disciplined, dynamic and eligible applicants are requires to fill out such posts and the names of the department include (Health Department (Balochistan Institute of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences), Health Department, Culture, Tourism & Archives Department, Livestock & Dairy Development Department, Mines & Minerals Department, Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Population Welfare Department and Industries & Commerce Department) are having the different vacancies to be filled such as (Senior Registrar Psychiatry, Medical Education Officer, Senior Registrar (Tuberculosis in BMC), Health Management Cadre, Drug Inspector, Archivist, Computer Operator, Assistant Curator, Veterinary Officer, Assistant Director (Technical), Medical Officer (Male), Medical Officer (Female), Assistant District Attorney, Assistant Director (Technical)/Deputy District Population Welfare Officer (Tech)/Field Medical Officer and Research Officer) are the posts which requires to be filled with overall qualification of MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, MD, MCPS/MS.c/MPH/MSPH, Master’s, Bachelor’s, BS.c with PMDC recognition and relevant expertise in similar capacity is required to apply. Quota is reserved for several zones of Balochistan, Women and Minorities. Both male and female are eligible to apply. Now, let’s move towards it’s further details below.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
BPSC Jobs 2017 Health Department Current Vacancies
Vacant Situations in Health Department ((Balochistan Institute of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences):
- Senior Registrar Psychiatry
- Medical Education Officer
Vacant Situations in Health Department:
- Senior Registrar (Tuberculosis in BMC)
- Health Management Cadre
- Drug Inspector
Vacant Situations in Culture, Tourism & Archives Department:
- Computer Operator
- Assistant Curator
Vacant Situations in Livestock & Dairy Development Department:
- Veterinary Officer
Vacant Situations in Mines & Minerals Department:
- Assistant Director (Technical)
- Medical Officer (Male)
- Medical Officer (Female)
Vacant Situations in Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department:
- Assistant Director Attorney
Vacant Situations in Population Welfare Department:
- Assistant District Attorney, Assistant Director (Technical)/Deputy District Population Welfare Officer (Tech)/Field Medical Officer
Vacant Situations in Industries & Commerce Department:
- Research Officer
How to Apply for BPSC Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply online from the BPSC site as www.bpsc.gob.pk.
- Hard copy of application will not be entertained.
- Those applicants who does not possess the internet access are required to submit the application on prescribed format till 16th May 2017 by hand or by email.
- Candidates have to pay Application Fee for the given posts in different amount as Rs.2000/ for BPS-19 & 20, Rs. 1000/ for BPS-18 & Rs.1600/ For BPS-16 & 17 should be deposited in SBP and NBP Bank or Govt Treasury.
- Last date for applying is 16th May 2017.
BPSC Quetta Jobs 2017
Address: Balochistan Public Service Commission, Samungli Road Near Railway Crossing, Quetta.
To Apply Online: Click Here
Download Application Form: Click Here