|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 04, 2017|
|Education Required:||Matric, Relevant Diploma|
Here i am going to notify you about the recent job opportunity from Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2017 For Disable Persons Latest Add. For all the residents of Punjab its the awesome news those who are less literate and are willing and seeking for the job to be employed so open you eyes because vacancies are lying open in Agriculture Department of Punjab is inviting the Disable persons are required to fill out the following posts which includes (Junior Clerk, Field Assistant, Dispenser, Book Bearer, Laboratory Assistant, Boiler Engineer) are the complete list of posts which needs to be filled by the applicants.Appointment will be made on 5 years contract basis. So, its going to be a wonderful job opportunity for all the Disable applicants to be availed before the time goes on and the date will go on ending so don’t get late and apply as soon as possible before the time passes. Now, i will throw light on some other details so have a look below.
Agriculture Department is the well known Govt department which is responsible for the development of the land and agriculture on larger extent and for which its nowadays using different technologies which rates the fast and the growth of agriculture is increasing day by day. As the above discussing is about the Agriculture Department of Punjab so definitely its under Govt of Punjab’s supervision. As far as vacancies are included so all sort of vacancies of lower and higher level be posted at the time of need and quota is also reserved for Women, Disable applicants and Minorities too.
For all of the above posts the applicants should bears the overall qualification of Matric along with Relevant Diploma and short hand typing course with computer skills are required to fill out these vacancies.
Age limit should be 18 to 25 years for majority of the posts and for Dispenser the age limit should be 18 to 35 years with 5 years age relaxation will be admissible to the applicants.
Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Current Opportunities
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Junior Clerk
- Field Assistant
- Book Bearer
- Laboratory Assistant
- Boiler Engineer
How to Apply for Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs along with Disability Certificates issued by the Social Welfare Departments District Establishments Board should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 4th January 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Interview dates can be seen from the below image.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Director (Agriculture) Ayub Agriculture Department, Faisalabad.