World Health Organization Balochistan Jobs 2017 Feb Latest Add
Have the current job opportunity from World Health Organization Balochistan Jobs 2017 Feb Latest Add. For all the Pakistani nationality holders good news is there from World Health Organization is inviting the energetic, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the single post of (Union Council Polio Officer) is the post which needs to be filled in the different Union Councils and Districts Quetta, Loralai & Killa Abdullah for the Union Councils Kuchlak-A, Chamalang, Duki Saddar, Aghburg and Jilga. Both male and females are eligible to apply. It’s the wonderful opportunity for all the applicants who are residing in Balochistan and are looking for such posts so don’t wait for any other vacancy but apply as soon as possible. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below.
WHO is abbreviated as World Health Organization is the Private Non Government Organization NGO of United Nations and is the member of United National Development Group which came into being on 7th April 1948 which is held responsible for eradication of diseases and provide health facilities and is playing its major role in removal of communicable diseases such as Small pox, Malaria, Ebola & Tuberculosis. So being a Private company it offers Private jobs for senior and junior posts.
For above post Graduation qualification is required from a recognized university with 2 year;s experience in social work/NGO/Community Development Activities and Health Services and much more is required with excellent oral and written communication skills in English Urdu and Local Languages is required with MS Skills. Applicants should possess personal motorbike with valid license, registration paper and third party insurance for which he/she will be compensated for its use. Candidates also possess the analytic abilities for to get employed against this post.
Age limit should be 21 years required.
For Current Private Jobs: Click Here
WHO Jobs 2017 in Balochistan Career Opportunities
- Union Council Polio Officer
How to Apply for WHO Balochistan Jobs:
- Applicants are required to forward their application with resume to the said address.
- Last date for applying is 24th February 2017.
- Candidates who are serving in any Govt, Private or Public sector are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants must mark the envelope with post applied for.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At this stage there is no need to attach the documents.
- So, for more jobs stay connected with this page for all types of jobs.
World Health Organization Balochistan Jobs 2017
Address: WHO Sub Office for Balochistan, Office No, G-602, Serena Bazaar, Serena Hotel Quetta Balochistan.
- Pakistan Navy |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 05, 2024
- National Database & Registration Authority |
- 243 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 06, 2024
- Bakhtawar Cadet College for Girls |
- 14 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 16, 2024
- Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication |
- 06 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 04, 2024
- Ayub Teaching Hospital |
- 12 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 08, 2024