|Posted on:||11th Apr 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||26 Apr 2015|
|Location:||Peshawar, Hazara, Malakand, Mardan, DI Khan, Charsadda, Nowshera, Bannu, Kohat, Karak, Tank, Swabi|
|Organization:||Workers Welfare Board KPK|
A well reputed Government Department in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa offers Worker Welfare Board KPK Jobs 2015 NTS Form Test & Sample Papers. Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Workers Board Peshawar invites applications for the following positions such as (Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Quantity Surveyor, Subject Specialist, Elementary Teachers and Commerce Teacher). Appointments are for different divisions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa such as (Peshawar, Hazara, Malakand, Division, Mardan, DI Khan, Charsadda, Nowshera, Bannu, Kohat, Karak, Tank and Swabi). Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the above mentioned vacant positions which are available on contract basis for a period of 01 year and it is extendable on performance. Applicants should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the image posted below. Department has authorized NTS to conduct recruitment test for the vacant positions.
Worker Welfare Board KPK Jobs 2015 NTS Form Test & Sample Papers
How To Apply:
- Applications form and online deposit slip are available on NTS or can be downloaded from the following link given below.
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed application form along with online deposit slip and CNIC on the following address given below.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee Rs. 500/- or Rs. 400/- in favour of NTS.
- Last date for submission of application is 26th April, 2015.
- Incomplete applications in any form and those received after due date shall not be considered.
- NTS test date is not announced yet but it will be available soon as per the announcement of NTS.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: NTS Headquarters, 1-E Street No. 46 Sector 1-H/2, Islamabad.
Application Form Will Be Available Soon.