Here at this job page you will revel a recent job offer from Wildlife Division Abbottabad Jobs Aug/Sep 2016 For Wildlife Watcher BPS-07. The applications are invited from the Wildlife Division of Abbottabad which is looking and is in probe of eligible, adroit, caliber and diligent applicants are required to the fill the two vacancies which includes Wildlife Watcher and Driver are the posts which needs to be filled at this time. The eligibility criteria which is required for this post includes Intermediate, Matric in Science with 2nd Division and the physical standards includes Height should be 5 fee and 7 inches, Chest size should be 34 to 36 inch and eyesight should be V-6J, (with glasses) each 6 by 6 and should be able to qualify the Maraton Race of 2km within 15 minutes are the eligibility requirements to be find eligible for this post whereas for the post of Driver the applicants should be literate with LTV License with 3 years driving expertise are required to apply against this post. Age limit for Sr No,1 should be 18-30 and for the next post should be 20 to 40 years for the 2nd post. The locations of first post will be in Abbottabad and Haripur and for the 2nd post the location is only Abbottabad to apply. now, all the details are kept before guys so hit the button and start applying bit by bit before last date and now lets move towards its applying criteria below.
Wildlife Division Abbottabad Jobs Aug/Sep 2016 For Wildlife Watcher BPS-07
- Wildlife Watcher
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants who wishes to apply and matches the eligibility criteria needs to be submit the handwritten application accompanied with this copies of educational and experience certificates should reach on the day of Thursday at 12:00pm soon.
- Last date for applying is 15th September 2016.
- For the post of Wildlife Watcher the applicants who are having the expertise from the KPK Forest School (Thai) Abbottabad will be preferred the most.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the screening test.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for test / interview.
- The applicants who qualify the screening test will be intimated for the interview.
- The candidates who does not fulfill the demands of the said jobs are not liable to apply.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- So, keep on visiting this page to get awesome job offers daily.
Wildlife Division Abbottabad Jobs 2016
Address: Divisional Forest Officer Abbottabad, Kakul Road Abbottabad.