Today at this job page on 24th of July 2016 you will have the job from WAPDA Jobs 2016 For Director (Legal) NTS Online Form www.nts.org.pk. The Water and Power Development Authority is looking to recruit the most diligent, caliber, capable and intelligent applicants are required to apply for the single post of Director (Legal) is vacant to apply for this post. The applicants will be appointed on contract basis. The recruitment will be done on the Policy of Federal Govt. The NTS is authorized to conduct the test. The eligibility criteria for this post includes Law Graduate with 15 years practice and Diploma in Labour Law will be considered as an additional qualification. Beside this qualification the applicants should be well versed in service matters, labour, acquisition, resettlement, contract matters and international arbitration will be given preference. Age limit should be 45 years. The selection will be done on merit basis. Open merit quota is there to apply. So, let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
WAPDA Jobs 2016 For Director (Legal) NTS Online Form www.nts.org.pk
- Director (Legal)
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply for this post via downloading the application form with deposit slip from NTS website as www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application should be sent with the deposit slip of Rs.450/ in HBL. MCB, ABL & UBL Bank in favor of NTS, with CNIC and 2 latest photographs should reach at the NTS Headquarter.
- Last date for applying is 8th August 2016.
- The deposited amount is non-transferable and nonrefundable.
- The application late received and incomplete one and those of submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Separately applications should be sent for each post with separate envelope.
- The roll number slip can be downloaded from the NTS website.
- The information regarding the test and interview will be obtained form the NTS website too.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited.
- The WAPDA authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process.
- Govt service employees should route their application from proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- At the time of interview original all credentials should be produced.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the Govt policy.
- The authority is having the right to cancel out the recruitment process at any stage.
- So, for more fantastic jobs stay in connection with this page and get awesome job offers from this page. Stay tuned.
WAPDA Jobs 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter, E-1, Street No. 46, Sector 8/2, Islamabad.