|Posted on:||27th Jul 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||01 Aug 2016|
Here on 27th July, 2016 we’ll provide you USAID Pakistan Jobs 2016 Karachi for Project Management Specialist (Engineering). Jobs in USAID Karachi are available and it is looking to recruit USAID Project Management Specialist (Engineering) for Karachi Office for which it invites applications from the highly educated and experienced professionals from all over Pakistan who possess Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering and a professional engineering license from a recognized / accredited Body / University / Institution is required and candidate also have at least 07 years of job related professional level engineering experience in infrastructure planning, design of programs / projects, construction management, project implementation and monitoring and evaluation with an emphasis on quality assurance / quality control in infrastructure projects is required. For further information about requirements please examine following web link given below. So, viewers take advantage from this opportunity and apply as soon as possible and make your future successful.
USAID Pakistan Jobs 2016 Karachi for Project Management Specialist (Engineering)
- USAID Project Management Specialist (Engineering)
How To Apply:
- Candidates should apply on prescribed form which can be downloaded from the following web link given below.
- Duly filled application form should reach the following email address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is 01st July, 2016.
- Incomplete applications / applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
USAID Jobs in Karachi 2016 Application Form Download
Email Address: [email protected]
Download Application Form: Click Here