|Posted on:||12th Mar 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||20 Mar 2015|
|Location:||Quetta, Sibi, Khuzdar|
|Organization:||Women Development Department|
USAID Pakistan Jobs 2015 in Women Development Department (WDD) are available for the candidates having valid CNIC and Domicile of Balochistan. Women Development (WDD) Government of Punjab is funded by USAID and not it is looking for experienced and qualified individual for the following positions for Quetta, Sibi and Khuzdar District and vacant positions are (Project Coordinator, Communication & Liaison Officer, Admin & Finance Officer, Women Lawyers, Psychologist and Telephone Helpline / Data Entry Operator). Interested candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and only eligible candidates should apply.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates should send their CVs along with the covering letter on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th March, 2015.
- Applicants are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for contacted. No TA/DA will be paid.
- Written test will be held on 30th March, 2015.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Written Test Date: 30th March, 2015.
Address: Directorate Women Development Balochistan, Ansumb Road, Quetta / Manager Shahhed Benazir Bhutto Centers Sibi and Khuzdar.