USAID Jobs in Karachi 2015 Finance Manager Apply Online is vacant for the Pakistani Nationals and especially candidates from Karachi will be preferred. USAID Pakistan is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Finance Manager) and vacant position is Karachi based. Interested candidates willing to apply should have Master’s degree in relevant disciplines of accounting / financial management and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role managing budgets and financial compliance of USAID funded projects. It is good opportunity for all those candidates who are well educated and wanted to have job in such type of well reputed organization.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria are suggested to submit their applications via online on the web link given below.
- Applicants may also apply by submitting detailed Resume on the following email address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is 23rd March, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting criteria will be called for interview.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Email Address: [email protected]