|Posted on:||9th Sep 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 20, 2017|
Today a recent opportunity is in connection with this page from US Embassy Islamabad Jobs 2017 Application Form Latest Vacancies. For all those applicants who are searching for the jobs in US Embassy so wake up and tap to this page because currently the Embassy is seeking to appoint the well disciplined, experienced, educated and adroit applicants are required to fill the post of (Translator (Urdu)) is required here to fill this vacancy before the time goes to an end. So, guys, if you really want to apply for this post so let's have a look at its applying and eligibility criteria below.
US Embassy Islamabad is a Federal Government body which is serving the peoples in number of the matters like visas information whether what type of visas. US Citizen services and educational services will be given to this Embassy are there and is having the strong relations with our country and is involved in solving number of the issues. Being a Federal Govt organization it offers Govt jobs of all educational levels.
Bachelors degree is required in English, Urdu, Political Science, Journalism, or History Subjects with minimum three years experience in translation of Urdu to English and English to Urdu in any print or electronic media organization. Must have excellent computer skills.
For Current Government Jobs: Click Here
US Embassy Islamabad Jobs 2017 August Add
- Translator (Urdu)
How to Apply for US Embassy Islamabad Jobs:
- Applications must be submitted on form DS-174 which can be downloaded from the official site of Islamabad US Embassy which is or from the given link below.
- A duly filled application form should be submitted via email given below.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of an email.
- The last date for submission of application is 20th September 2017.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
US Embassy Islamabad Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Email Address: [email protected]