Career opportunities are freshly knocking the doors of applicants from US Consulate Karachi Jobs 2016 Application Form Download islamabad.usembassy.gov. Jobs in USAID are available and this time it is looking to recruit eligible, adroit, caliber and well disciplined individuals are required to fill the post of (Administrative Assistant) is the given vacancy which needs to be filled by the desired and willing applicants before the given deadline. Attractive salary package and other benefits will be offered to the selected candidates against above mentioned position. So, if you wanted to have all these benefits and handsome salary package then you have to compare yourself with the said criteria and than go ahead to apply. Now, I will throw light on its applying criteria and eligibility criteria.
For above post Bachelor’s degree holders in field of Science and Arts are welcome to apply with 2 year’s experience in administrative works, grip on MS Office Suite and Windows Programs and possess the ability to translate the Urdu and English and should be good in ameliorating the administrative assistant duties and procedures.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
US Consulate Karachi Jobs 2017 May Advertisement
- Administrative Assistant
How To Apply for US Consulate Karachi Jobs:
- Applications must be submitted on form DS-174 which can be downloaded from the official site of Islamabad US Embassy.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted online on the prescribed format.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th May 2017.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.