Here at this well updated page you will have a fresh job opportunity is being offered from Textile Industry Jobs in Karachi 2016 For Managers Eligibility Criteria. The Textile manufacturing Industry which is located in Karachi and is the centre of textile mills is recently looking to hire the most advanced, well qualified and dynamic individuals are required to fill the following vacant situations which includes General Manager operations, General Manager Quality Control, Senior Manager Logistics, Senior Manager Human Resource, Senior Manager Costing & Budgeting, Senior Manager Administration and Senior Manager Project Management are the total vacant situations which needs to be filled by the eligible applicants who are residing in Karachi and possess the textile industry guts and work with skills of the relevant field with designation are required to apply for these wonderful posts and get employed. The applicants will be recruited on regular basis for these posts. For those these posts are quite good who are in search of private sector jobs. So, let’s tap towards its educational and experience and applying procedure further.
Textile Industry Jobs in Karachi 2016 For Managers Eligibility Criteria
- General Manager Operations
- General Manager Quality Control
- Senior Manager Logistics
- Senior Manager Human Resource
- Senior Manager Costing & Budgeting
- Senior Manager Administration
- Senior Manager Project Management
Educational and Experience Requirements: for all the jobs the necessary part is its education and its expertise as per field, So, similar is the case over there that for these all exciting jobs the overall education which is required includes MBA,MBA (HR), MS.c, M.com, B.E/BS, ACCA, CGMA with relevant expertise in operations, managing the budget requirements, supply chain expertise, manufacturing experience of formerly working in a reputed organization and many more huge and bundles of experiences are required for 11-12 years, some for 8 years and rest of the jobs requires less than them working formerly in the similar capacity in any other organizations.
How to Apply:
- Those applicants who fulfill all the demands of the said jobs as mentioned above are required to apply by sending their detailed CV at [email protected]
- Last date for applying is 10th June 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Late sent CV will not be put under consideration.
- At the time of interview original documents must be produced.
- The applicants are advised to mention the name of applied post in the subject line while sending.
- For more quality jobs keep on visiting this site to get latest and exciting career offers for your future. So stay int ouch with this page for more jobs and keep on visiting it daily.
Textile Industry Jobs in Karachi 2016
Email Address: [email protected]