|Posted on:||18th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 22, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Intermediate, Matric, Middle: Middle|
|Organization:||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab|
|Age Limit:||Location: Gujrat|
For the residents of Gujrat, we provide here TEVTA Jobs 2017 Govt College of Technology (W) Gujrat Latest. PTEVTA Technical and Vocational Education Training Authority of Punjab is looking to recruit following staff for one of its institutes among the 380 institutes of Punjab and currently, jobs are available for Govt. College of Technology (W), Gujrat such as (Principal, Vice Principal, Chief Instructor, Sr. Instructor, Instructor, Lecturer, Lab Technician, Librarian, DPE, Officer Student Affairs, Account Officer, Office Clerk, Store Keeper, Driver, Store Attendant ad and Naib Qasid). Applicants willing to apply should compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria generally following degrees are required which are (M.Sc / MA / Graduation / Intermediate / DAE / Matric / Middle) with relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions. So, these are some requirements which I provided generally but if you wanted to know more about requirements then examine following image posted below. So, now let’s jump towards how to apply procedure in the next heading.
For Latest TEVTA Jobs: Click Here
TEVTA Govt College of Technology (W) Gujrat Jobs 2017 Application Form Download
- Vice Principal
- Chief Instructor
- Sr. Instructor
- Lab Technician
- Officer Student Affairs
- Account Officer
- Office Clerk
- Store Keeper
- Store Attendant
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for TEVTA Jobs:
- Applicants may download an application form from the official site of TEVTA or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with detailed Resume / CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Applications containing incomplete information received through E-Mail or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is July 22, 2017.
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the name of position on the envelope against the post applied for.
- Separate applications should be submitted for each post.
- Existing Govt / Semi Govt / Autonomous Bodies / Local Government employees may apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
TEVTA Jobs 2017 Application Form Download
Address: District Manager TEVTA Gujrat/M.B. Din Inside Govt. Swedish Pakistani College of Technology, Servis More Gujrat.