Jobs are vacant in Sindh Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (STEVTA), Government of Sindh, Karachi. STEVTA Jobs Opportunities 2014 for BPS-15 to BPS-02. Sindh TEVTA is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (HST, Junior Instructor, Computer Operator, Assistant Librarian, Accountant, Vocational Teacher, Store Keeper, Junior Clerk, Junior Store Keeper, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Shop Assistant, Lab. Assistant, Dispenser, Sewing Teacher, Dispatch Rider, Driver, Shop Attendant, Attendant, Security Guard, Gardner and Janitor (Sweeper)). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis according to the Government’s policy and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Junior Instructor
- Computer Operator
- Assistant Librarian
- Vocational Teacher
- Store Keeper
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Store Keeper
- Assistant Librarian
- Shop Assistant
- Sewing Teacher
- Dispatch Rider
- Shop Attendant
- Security Guard
- Janitor (Sweeper)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Candidates may submit their application along with all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 20th November, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to mention clearly the position applied for on the right corner of envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 20th November, 2014.
Address: Sindh TEVTA. H.Q. St. 19, Block-06, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Near NIPA Chowrangi, Karachi.