Here in the following i am about to showcase a job opportunity from Social Welfare Special Education & Women Empowerment Peshawar Jobs 2016 Latest. The Govt sector organization Social Welfare Special Education & Women Empowerment is recently looking to hire the well educated, adroit, brilliant and sharp minded individuals in the various district of KPK is inviting the applicants to submit their application who possess the domicile of the said districts are required to apply. The district in which these vacancies are lying includes Hearing Impaired School, Buner, MRPH, Malakand, Hearing Impaired School (F) Kohat & Mardan, Welfare Home, Hangu & Swabi and Darulaman, Mansehra are the areas and organizations in which the applicants will be hired for the following posts such as Social Care Worker, Senior Oral Masters, Junior Clerk, Vocational Teacher, Junior Oral Master, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweeper and Project Manager are the current vacant situations which needs to be filled by the applicants. Atrratcive salary package will be offered to the applicants. So, those applicants who are willing to apply for these posts have to read all the requirements first and than tap to apply for these posts in a well manner. So, now let’s have a look on its further upcoming headings.
Social Welfare Special Education & Women Empowerment Peshawar Jobs 2016 Latest
- Social Care Worker
- Senior Oral Masters
- Junior Clerk
- Vocational Teacher
- Junior Oral Master
- Naib Qasid
- Project Manager
Educational & Experience Requirements: For all these post the education overall which is required includes Master’s in Social Work, Sociology and Anthropolgy, B.A, B.ed, FA/FS.c, Intermediate with Diploma in Teaching is required to hold these posts with per field expertise are required to apply if they fulfill the said criteria fully.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 18-32 years, 18-30, 18-40 and 21-32 years for all of these posts.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by sending the handwritten application with attested copies of educational and experience certificates and character certificates of two persons which are not relatives of the applicants should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 23rd June 2016.
- Govt employees have to send their application through proper channel.
- The applicants who fulfill the said criteria are invited to apply otherwise ineligible applicants are not liable to apply.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to applicants.
- The applicants who possess the any of the district domicile should apply through its districts domicile.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Social Welfare Special Education & Women Empowerment Peshawar Jobs 2016
Address: Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Opposite Islamia Collegiate School Jamrud Road Peshawar.