Here in the following we are going to discuss about a job form Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal department Punjab Jobs May 2016 For Medical Officer. This well known department which is working for the welfare of needy peoples requires the service of eligible, suitable and talented applicants for the “Remodeling of Existing Shelter Homes in 36 District of Punjab” is a scheme which is on contract basis requires the applicants to fill the vacancy of Medical Officer over there. The educational requirements for this vacancy includes MBBS with 2nd Division from a recognized institute along with one year house jobs experience in the relevant field whereas the degree of the applicant must be registered from PMDC. Age limit should be 22-30 years. So, these are the extremely simple and valid requirements of this job for those who are having the expertise and are willing to apply. So, have a look and get employed through your skills and education. So, after these details it’s time to move towards our next heading that is of applying criteria.
Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Department Punjab Jobs May 2016 For Medical Officer
- Medical Officer
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by sending the handwritten application with 2 copies of educational and experience certificates, 2 copies of CNIC duly attested should reach at the mentioned address.
- Govt & Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The Domicile holders of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Last date for applying is 23rd May 2016.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Preference will be given to the experience will be an advantage.
- The applicants will be recruited on 2004 policy of Govt of Punjab.
Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Department Punjab Jobs
Address: Section Officer (Development), Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Department, 12-M, Model town, Extension, Lahore.