Today at this job page you will enjoy the job offer from Sindh Police Larkana Jobs 2016 For Constables Eligibility Criteria. The Sindh Police which is the most honorable and well disciplined department of Govt of Sindh is performing it duty with great heart and soul to maintain the peace in the regions is currently given the advertisement of the vacancy of Police Constables are required in the Larkana Range for which the services of high profiled, minimum education holder and skillful candidates are required to apply against these jobs. The areas which are included in the Larkana region in which these jobs are vacant includes Larkana, Qamber, Shahdad Kot, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Kashmore and Kandhkot are required to apply against this post. Both male and females are required to apply against this post equally. The education which is needed for this post should be Matric from the BISE Sindh will be accepted. The age limit should be 18 to 28. After having these details now let’s have a look on the physical standards which includes 5 fee and 5 inch height for male and Chest size should be 33 inch and 34.5 whereas the females should be possess the good height and should be healthy and medically fit will be preferred. The applicants applying against this post needs the domicile and PRC from the respective district. The applicants will undergo the running test in which the male has to cover the distance of 1600 meter in 2 minutes whereas, the females has to run at the distance of 800 meters in 14 minutes. The attractive salary package will be given to the candidates. So, apply soon. Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
Sindh Police Larkana Jobs 2016 For Constables Eligibility Criteria
- Constable BPS-05
How to Apply:
- Those males and females who wishes to apply and join the Police Department of Sindh can obtain the form from the District Headquarter Office ON 28TH August 2016.
- Last date for applying is 5th August 2016.
- The form will be free of cost.
- The applicants don’t need to attach any documents while sending the application. But the authority will take the signatures on the agreement paper in case if any information given fake or bogus by the candidates will leads to disqualification.
- At the time of interview and after passing the original documents should be brought.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
Sindh Police Larkana Jobs 2016
Address: Deputy Inspector General of Police, Larkana Range.