|Posted on:||4th Jan 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 25, 2018|
Get Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2018 Sukkur Range Application Form Download from this page. The Sindh Police is approximately day by day giving the number of vacancies in all district of Sindh so same as today the job is from the Sukkur Range, according to which residents of Sukkur, Khairpur, Ghotki are welcome to apply for the post of Driver Constables BPS-05. The male and females both are eligible to apply. As the vacancy is before you now the educational criteria for this post includes Matriculation from a recognized Board with valid LTV Driving License is required to apply. Age of the candidates should be between 18 to 28 years. The physical standards for the male include height which should be 5" Feet and 5' Inches and the Chest Size should be 33x34 1/2 and the height for females should be 5" Feet only and should be medically fit and healthy females are eligible to apply. The physical test includes running test in which the distance of 1 mile should be covered by the male in 7 minutes and the females have to cover the 800 meter distance in the time period of 14 minutes. So, these are the whole details regarding this post of Constable if you wishes to join the Police Department and possess the domicile of the following district so must come ahead and apply. Now, let's throw light on its applying criteria below.
For More Government Jobs in Pakistan: Click Here
Sindh Police Jobs 2018 Sukkur Range for Constable Driver (Male & Female)
- Constables Driver (BPS-05)
How to Apply for Sukkur Police Jobs 2018:
- The interested applicants meeting the demands of the said job needs to apply by obtaining the application form from the Office of the District Superintendent of Police.
- The application form is available in all ranges of Police Offices of Sukkur.
- Duly completed application form should be submitted with the copies of Matriculation certificates, high degree certificates if possible, character certificates, CNIC, Domicile/PRC, 6 passport size photographs are required to be submitted at the given to the respective address.
- Last date for applying is January 25, 2018.
- The applicants have to go medical examination and after wards the examination of all credentials and written tests and interview will be held for the successful candidates.
- At the time of interview original documents should be presented.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- There will be no relaxation on age, education and medical examination.
- The applicants have to get free of cost application form.
Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2018
Address: Deputy Inspector General of Police, Sukkur Range.