Current employment offers are there from Sindh Labour Court Jobs Nov 2017 For BPS-15 & BPS-01 Latest Offers. Applications are being offered from Sindh Labour Court, Govt of Sindh looking to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Stenographer, Process Server, and Chowkidar) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants before the due date. For 1st post Graduation qualification is required from well-recognized university with Shorthand Typing speed of 80/40 wpm is required whereas preference will be given to those applicants who possess the expertise in the judiciary. For 2nd and 3rd post the applicants should possess Middle qualification are welcome to apply. Age limit should be 18-28 years for all of 3 posts and age relaxation will be given as per Govt of Sindh rules. Attractive salary package will be given as per scale of each post. Now, I will throw light on it’s applying criteria below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Sindh Labour Court Jobs 2017 November Current Openings
- Process Server
How to Apply for Sindh Labour Court Jobs:
- Applications along with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and latest photograph should reach the said address.
- The last date for applying is 29th November 2017.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- Only Sindh domicile holders are welcome to apply.
Sindh Labour Court Jobs 2017
Address: Presiding Officer, Sindh Labour Court No-04, Karachi, Block-68-A, Pakistan Secretariat Saddar Karachi.