Here at this page you’ll have Sindh Irrigation Department Jobs Mar / Apr 2016 Employment Opportunities. Jobs in Sindh Irrigation Department are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for SBIP Sindh Barrages Improvement Project for which it invites applications from highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Mechanical Engineer, Manager Finance Specialist, Manager Admin, Communication Specialist, Sociologist, Technical Assistants, Computer Operator and Office Assistant). Appointment of above mentioned position will be done on purely contract basis initially for one year which is extendable for the duration of the project to strengthen the PMO in providing technical support for coordination and monitoring project activities. Candidates willing to apply should compare themselves with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image such as mostly all positions are for the Masters and Graduation degree holder but for only post of Manager Finance Specialist CA, CPA, ACCA holder can apply. Now in the following heading we’ll discuss about how to apply procedure which would lead you to apply for the vacant positions.
Sindh Irrigation Department Jobs Mar / Apr 2016 Employment Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th April, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA is allowed.
- Appointments will be based on the recommendations of recruitment committee and subsequently approved by the world bank. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
Sindh Irrigation Department Jobs 2016
Address: Project Director, Project Management Office, Sindh Barrages Improvement Project, 28/A Civil Line Hyderabad.