|Posted on:||3rd Dec 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 07, 2017|
|Organization:||High Court of Sindh|
Here at this well reputed job page you will be having the great job opportunity from Sindh High Court Karachi Jobs 2016 For Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Online Form. Applications are being offered from the High Court of Sindh Karachi is inviting the well disciplined, professional, adroit and capable applicants are required to apply and fill the post of Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate are required to apply and fill these wonderful posts. As, the posts are before you to apply now the eligibility criteria which is required for these posts includes Law degree from a well reputed university and should be having the practice in profession of law or should be Barrister of England or Ireland and the Member of the faculty of Scotland along with that practicing the law and is enrolled being and advocate or is the member of the Supreme Court, High Court of Sindh or Courts of Sub-Ordinate to the High Court of Sindh is required. Age limit should be 21 to 32 years. All the Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply but those who possess the domicile of Sindh are eligible to apply. Attractive salary package of Rs.110, 495/ will be given to the applicants with fringe benefits, full medical coverage to self & family, accommodation and official car will be given to the applicants. So, now let's head towards its applying criteria below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
High Court of Sindh Karachi 2016 Current Offers
- Civil Judge
- Judicial Magistrate
How to Apply for Sindh High Court Jobs:
- Willing and interested applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form from website namely www.sindhhighcourt.gov.pk or from the given link below.
- The applicants have to pay the demand draft of Rs.2000/ in favor of Registrar of this court.
- Duly filled application should reach at the proper address with copies of educational and experience certificates, date of enrollment as as Advocate, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, Character certificates and 4 passport size photographs and deposit slip copy should be sent before due date.
- Last date for applying is 7th January 2017.
- Applicants have to pass the Preliminary MCQS Test in which the applicants have to secure 50% marks will be eligible for the Written Test & after obtaining 50% marks in Written Test so the applicants will be call for interview.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the said criteria are ineligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for interview.
Sindh High Court Karachi Jobs 2016
Address: Registrar, High Court of Sindh, Karachi.
Download Application Form: Click Here