Today i am there to enlist the wonderful job offer from Sindh High Court Jobs 2017 NTS Online Form Download nts.org.pk. Applications are currently offered from the Sindh High Court and main and major function of this court is to solve the judicial and crime matters of the peoples and is located at provincial Karachi offers all kinds of jobs from Masters to Matric and Middle and Primary holders are required to fill the given vacancies with awesome compensation package will be given to the applicants. So, now this High Court is seeking and looking to hire the well disciplined, energetic, caliber and educated applicants are required to fill the post of (Sub Office Associate BPS-09) is the post which requires to be filled by the applicants. Applicants will be appointed in Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur and Larkana. Sindh domicile holders are required to apply. So, its the better opportunity for all the Sindh domicile holders are required to apply for such posts and all those applicants who are ging to avail this opportunity so don’t get late and be the first one to get employed. Now, i will tell you about its eligibility criteria and applying criteria below.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Sindh High Court Jobs 2017 For BPS-09 Latest
- Sub Office Associate (BPS-09)
Applicants who are willing to apply for the above post are required to possess the Intermediate qualification proficiency in MS Office with 30 wpm typing speed is required to apply.
Age limit should be 18 to 28 years and for govt employees the age limit should be 35 years.
How to Apply for Sindh High Court Jobs:
- Applications along with deposit slip can be downloaded from NTS Site as www.nts.org.pk.
- Applicants needs to pay the Test Processing Fee as Rs.700 in UBL, HBL, MCB & ABL Bank.
- Duly filled application form along with deposit slips and copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 5th January 2017.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only qualified candidates from written test will be allowed to appear for interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk to get awesome job opportunities everyday to get employed.
Sindh High Court Jobs 2017
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.