|Posted on:||23rd Dec 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 01, 2017|
|Organization:||Sindh Benevolent Fund Board|
Today at this job page i am going to enlist the latest job offer from Sindh Benevolent Fund Karachi Jobs 2016-2017 Current Vacancies Add. Applications are being offered from the Sindh Benevolent Fund Board Karachi which is Govt organization is in probe of well disciplined, capable and well experienced applicants are required to apply for the post of (Consultant (Finance & Accounts) is the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants before due date, Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of two years which can be extended further on satisfactory performance of the applicants and the contract will be liable to be terminated one month notice. Appointment will be made on fixed pay basis which will be decided after final selection. Now, i will let you know about its applying and eligibility conditions below.
Sindh Benevolent Fund Board is the Government body which is regulated by the Government of Sindh and it always provides the information about the Finance Department of Govt of Sindh is the major work of this department. As, far as this board is concerned so the number of the junior and senior level junior level vacancies will be provided to the applicants.
For this post the applicants should be having the B.com/BS.c with SAS qualification and thirty years in Audit and Accounts field in Government sector expertise are needed to fill out this post.
Age limit should be 69 years on closing date of application.
Sindh Benevolent Fund Karachi Jobs 2016-2017 Advertisement Latest
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Consultant (Finance & Accounts)
How to Apply for Sindh Benevolent Fund Board Karachi Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the application with relevant testimonials are required to be sent before due date.
- Last date for applying is 1st January 2017.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Authority reserves the right to reject any application form or withdraw this whole process.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
Sindh Benevolent Fund Karachi Jobs 2016-2017
Address: Services, General Administration & Coordination Department, Government of Sindh, 5th Floor, Sindh Secretariat, No, 01, Shahra-e-Kamal Atta Turk, Karachi.