Senate of Pakistan Internship 2018 Application Form Download | www.senate.gov.pk
Table of Contents
Apply for the Senate of Pakistan Internship 2018 Application Form Download | www.senate.gov.pk. Parliament House Islamabad | Senate of Pakistan is offering one year paid internship to the interested candidates from all over Pakistan who are interested to work as an intern at the Upper House of the Parliament and are interested in gaining experience of how legislation is done and wanted to get director interaction with the elected representative. So, it is the finest opportunity for such individuals to polish up their skills at such platform which is above of all the departments in Pakistan. The Object of the internship is to provide knowledge of social responsibility and parliamentary education to the young educated individuals of Pakistan. The duration of the Paid Internship will be One Year and after the completion of Senate Summer Internship Program, the intern does not assume that he/she will get employment at Senate of Pakistan. So, Interested candidates wanted to apply are suggested to read the eligibility criteria provided below.
- Students who have completed 16 years of education from HEC recognized university/institution with 3.0 CGPA in semester system or 60% marks in an annual system are eligible to apply.
- Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Age of the candidate should be between 22 to 32 years.
The duration of the Senate of Pakistan Internship 2018 will be one year.
During Internship Program Rs. 15,000/- per month will be given to the selected candidate. A student will have to arrange for their boarding/lodging and transport on their own because all these are not allowed by the Parliament House.
Senate of Pakistan One Year Paid Internship 2018 Application Form Download
Preferred Disciplined for Internship:
- Political Science
- Public/Business Administration
- International Relations
- Computer Science/IT
- Social Sciences and English/Linguistics
How to Apply for Senate of Pakistan Internship Jobs 2018:
- Application form to apply can be downloaded from www.senate.gov.pk or it can also obtain from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- The application form shall be attested by the Registrar of the last University attended mentioning that the candidate had remained a bonafide student and currently not enrolled in an academic program.
- Application form along with relevant documents should reach the following address.
- The last date for submission of application is June 01, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview and no official accommodation will be provided.
Senate of Pakistan Internship 2018
Address: Senate Secretariat, Parliament House, Islamabad.
- Hazara Cadet College Mansehra |
- 15 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 07, 2024
- Directorate of Prosecution |
- 01 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 15, 2024
- Habib Bank Limited |
- 200 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 16, 2024
- Bannu Medical College |
- 74 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 15, 2024