|Posted on:||30th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 18, 2017|
Get the recent job offer from Revenue Department Chakwal Jobs Nov 2017 Test & Interview Schedule. Applications are currently invited from Revenue Department Chakwal is seeking to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and energetic applicants are required to apply for the BPS-04 To BPS-01 posts which are named as (Driver, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Mali and Sanitary Worker) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants who possess the Middle qualification and those of Literate and Nursery holders are welcome to apply with relevant expertise in the similar capacity is required to apply for such posts. Age limits are different for these posts which can be viewed from the advertisement image below. Recruitment will be made according to the policy of Govt of Punjab 2004 and only Chakwal residents are welcome to apply. Quota is reserved for Women 15%, 3% for Disable applicants, 5% for Minorities and 20% for In Service employees and children of retired persons are welcome to apply. All those applicants who fulfill the said criteria must apply and get employed. Now, I will let you know about it's further details below.
Revenue Department is the Government entity and as above it belongs to Chakwal so it is working under the Govt of Punjab and is held responsible for the direct collection of taxes and levy collection of indirect taxes and much more. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Revenue Department Chakwal Jobs 2017 Under Middle
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for Revenue Department Chakwal Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by sending the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC and Domicile should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 18th November 2017.
- The applicants must belong to Chakwal are eligible to apply.
- The recruitment will be done on the contract policy of Govt of Punjab.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The decision of the selection committee will not be challenged in any court and decision will be final.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Interview schedule can be seen from the given image below.
Revenue Department Chakwal Jobs 2017
Address: Deputy Commissioner/District Collector, Chakwal.