Today on 01st October, 2016 we provide you Railway Police Jobs October 2016 Sub Inspector NTS Form Download. PRP Pakistan Railways Police is looking to recruit 07 Positions of Sub Inspector (SI / Legal) among the Pakistani Nationals Male / Female who are well educated and physically fit. Above mentioned positions are based at Lahore Division, Workshop Division Mughalpura (Lahore), Quetta Division and Karachi Division. Department has allocate these positions in such way that 01 position is on Open Merit, 03 Positions are reserved for Punjab, 01 Position for Sindh Rural, 01 Position for KPK and 01 Position is reserved for Balochistan Quota. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualification and fulfill other eligibilities as per the instructions mentioned in the following image posted below. So, viewers it is golden opportunity for those who are looking for to have Government Job and now it is right chance to cash it because once you are selected then you’ll be able to earn handsome salaries as per the policy of Government of Punjab.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Railway Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2016 NTS Form Download
- Sub Inspector (SI / Legal)
- Qualification: Candidates willing to apply should hold Law Graduate (Grade C) degree from any recognized College / University.
- Age: candidates willing to apply should have age between 18 to 35 years but 5 years relaxation in age is available as per the government law.
- Physical Measurement for Male: Male candidates should have height 5’ Feet, 7” Inches and Chest 33”X34 ½”.
- Physical Measurement for Female: Female candidates should have minimum height 5’ Feet and 2” Inches.
- Physical Test: Male candidates have to run 1 Mile in least 7 minutes and Female candidates have to run 1 Mile distance in 10 minutes and qualification male candidates have to do 3 Pull Up, 20 Sit Up and 15 Push Up.
How To Apply:
- Candidates may download application and online deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS fee can be submitted in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and UBL (non-refundable and non-transferrable).
- Last Date for submission of application is October 20, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date or submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel with NOC letter.
- Information about Roll Number & NTS test date and timing will be dispatched at official site of NTS before one week of NTS test.
- Only qualified candidates from written test will be allowed to appear for interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Pakistan Railway Police Jobs 2016
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”1001″]
For Test Sample Papers: