|Posted on:||9th May 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||May 24, 2017|
Get Railway Jobs 2017 Pakistan Karachi Urban Transport Corporation from this page. Applications are invited by the Pakistan Railways from the Pakistani Nationals who are well educated, hard working and well disciplined for the following post such as Managing Director for Karachi Urban Transport Corporation (KUTC). Appointment of these positions will be held on a pure contract basis which is further extendable as per the demand of Pakistan Railways and satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates willing to apply for these positions are suggested to read the eligibility criteria first before apply for the vacant position and eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- Candidates having Knowledge and experience of at least 25 years working of Railway Operations are eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are retired from Railways in BS-20/21.
- Qualification BE/MBA/MPA/MA/MSc is required to apply.
Age Limit: Maximum 62 years age is required at the time of application submission.
So, viewers above we discuss the eligibility criteria for the post of Managing Director and those candidates who fulfill the criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Railway Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Railways Karachi Urban Transport Corporation Jobs 2017 Latest
- Managing Director
How To Apply for Pakistan Railways Jobs:
- Application along with detailed CV should reach Deputy Director/Admin-I Room No. 429, 4th Floor, Block ‘D’ Pak Secretariat, Ministry of Railways, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is May 24, 2017.
- CVs received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Position applied for should be mentioned on the CV.
- Already serving candidates should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for interview.
Pakistan Railways Latest Jobs 2017
Address: Room No. 429, 4th Floor, Block ‘D’ Pak Secretariat, Ministry of Railways, Islamabad.