Here at this job page you will have a fantastic job opportunity from Railway Current Jobs 2016 NEEF Application Form Download for Sub Engineer. The Pakistan Railways is the Govt department which is looking to recruit the eligible, adroit, caliber and capable applicants are required to fill the vacant situations of the first section which includes Sub Engineer Civil (Way & Works), Sub Engineer Electrical (Telecom & Signal), S.E Mechanical & C-Class Apprentice Workshop are the current vacancies which are waiting for the eligible applicants to come and apply with minimum qualification but the applicants must be having the relative field expertise are liable to be hired ion this department whereas the second section vacancies will be discussed below. The quota is available for Punjab, Sindh (Urban & Rural), Balochistan, KPK, GB / FATA & AJK and along with that the quota is also reserved for 5% minorities, 5% for orphans, 5% for disable persons, 10% for retired Armed Persons and 20% quota is there for employees of railway. So, all those applicants who fulfill the said requirements of this post are required to apply by fulfilling the said requirements. The applicants have to go through the written test and interview and also have to clear the physical and medical test. So, after having these details now let’s have a look on its further details.
[junkie-alert style=”red”] For Latest Jobs in Pakistan Railway: Click Here [/junkie-alert]
Railway Current Jobs 2016 NEEF Application Form Download for Sub Engineer
- Sub Engineer Civil (Way & Works)
- Sub Engineer Electrical (Telecom & Signal)
- S.E Mechanical
- Coach Builder
- Fitter C &W
- Fitter Loco
- Wireman / Loco Shop
- Electrical/Power/RTL Wireman
Educational & Experience Requirements: The educational criteria for these posts includes Matric in 2nd Division from a recognized board and DAE in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Telecommunication Technology are required with proficiency in the each field expertise are required to apply.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 18-25 years and the 5 years general age relaxation will be admissible to the applicants.
How to Apply:
- The applicants can download the application form from the NEF website www.neef.org.pk and can also obtain from Divisional Offices of Pakistan Railway located at Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Karachi, Quetta and Mughalpura.
- The applicants have to deposit Rs.300/ as test fee in favor of NEEF.
- For applying online you will have to create a profiled first and provide the all details to reach at the application form access and if you are an old employee applying for these posts so you need to enter the CNIC and password.
- Last date for applying is 30th June 2016.
- Application complete in all aspects should be sent along with attested copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs to the mentioned address via courier service.
- The NEEF will dispatched the roll number slips on its given address of the shortlisted applicants and ca be downloaded from the NEEF website also.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
Railway Current Jobs 2016
Address: NEEF First Floor, Chaudary Imtiaz Arcade, Commercial Square, Phase-7, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi.
For Online Application Form: Click Here