Get Quaid e Azam Thermal Power Jobs 2016 Latest Career Opportunities. QTPL Quaid-e-Azam Thermal Power Private Limited is a company owned by Government of Punjab to develop a LNG based 1180MW Combined Cycle power plant at Bhikki, Sheikhupura and currently this company is looking for highly educated and experienced individuals for the post of Manager Human Resource for its head office located at Lahore. Department shall offer highly competitive compensation package, attractive incentives and an opportunity to work under highly professional environment. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image posted below and according to the criteria mentioned in the following image posted below and according to the criteria candidates should hold Bachelors degree to apply but preference will be given to those candidates having Masters degree in Business Administration and applicants should have at least 5 years of strong experience to develop and work within approved plans to meet time bound goals. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
QTPL Quaid e Azam Thermal Power Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement
- Manager Human Resource
How To Apply Quaid-e-Azam Thermal Power Jobs:
- Applicants should submit applications along with Cover Letter and Detailed Resume on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is November 15, 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Government / Semi Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only complete applications will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for selection procedure. For more Government Jobs Please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
Quaid e Azam Thermal Power Jobs 2016
Address: Quaid-e-Azam Thermal Power Pvt. Limited First Floor, 7-C-1, Gulberg III, Lahore.